How to Get Involved
Association Donor Engagement:
- Foundation for the Living - a means to stabilize support for unfunded activities of the association or future expansion
- Life Enhancements - supports special events and extracurricular activities for our participants that enhance their quality of life
- Operational Supports - augments income for operational expenses such as transportation or basic food an shelter allotments
- Capital Projects - upgrades and repairs to our buildings and equipment to improve efficiency, accessibility, enhance comfort and ensure safety.
- Are part of an organization which serves persons in Queens County who have intellectual and/or phyiscal challenges and mental health issues
- Are eligible to become members of the Board of Directors, attending regularly scheduled meetings
- May become a member of various QASL committees
- Contribute to future development of the
organization and the services QASL provides
Other Ways to Get Involved:
- Volunteer in our Programs
- Tour Our Facilities
- Attend our Events
- Patronize our Businesses
- Help Spread the Word!
Come join our amazing team!
If you are looking for a fun, rewarding career and would like to be a part of our awesome team, send us your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com .
We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.